applying to become a testing center!
Salons are needed to monitor test-takers in
every county in Ohio. Feel free to
apply by clicking here, or by calling
Becoming a testing center for
TrainOhio.com provides a significant
savings for centers that need to certify
their own employees. You can test your
own employees on site, and avoid driving
long distances to take exams.
- Test your own employees any time
in your own salon!
To become a testing center you must:
- Be available to administer tests
at least four to five days each week, during
your regular business hours
- Meet our site requirements for
accessibility and accommodations
The test-taker will call your salon
directly to make an appointment.
Make sure to remind them to bring the
following with them to your salon:
- Valid driver's license or State
- Answer sheet printed directly
from TrainOhio.com (This can be
reprinted at any time once they have
passed the online portion).
- Tanning Salon Ohio ID# - The
State of Ohio requires this number
to be recorded on the sign-in sheet
at the time of testing.
Your staff will be asked to:
Click here to apply
to become a testing center
- confirm the identity of the test
- give brief instructions on how
to take the test
- monitor the testing area to
- collect the completed tests and
mail them to Suntan Supply